Thursday, February 5, 2015

Bringing Sexyback


Actually, I just took a shower; but, you have to start somewhere.  



I've been thinking a lot lately about reviving the blog.  I stopped writing about a year ago when I was feeling really overwhelmed with kids, school, and house.  I started to feel like we had time to either do fun things or write about doing fun things but, not both.  

Now, the kids are getting older (and easier!).  We are rocking school and the house is kind of a lost cause.  So, it seems like the ideal time to pick up where we left off.  I'm terrible at printing pictures or writing things down so this really is my best chance to convince my someday grown-up children who will be, in no particular order, holed up in a science lab, living in South Beach, and digging in the cupboard for another snack, that they had it pretty darn good!

I've been looking back through my old posts and remembering lots of fun projects I had completely forgotten.  All the pictures of my teeny tiny Dells are so much fun!  AND... we're almost out of ketchup.  So, it's time to get going!

In order to keep myself organized AND motivated, I've decided to try to keep up a weekly schedule.

Mondays:  What We're Eating!

Tuesdays:  What We're Crafting!

Thursdays:  What We're Learning!

Fridays:  Why We're Laughing!

This may (or may not) work out.  Time will tell!  There may be some other randomness thrown in on the weekends!  And there's always the possibility that this could be my only post ever.  But, that's what will keep things exciting for YOU!  

And if you find yourself feeling nostalgic like me, check out this fun Birthday Song Generator my friend, Jim found. On the day I was born, the number one song was "My Sharona".  Matt's was "Car Wash".  Aidan and Adelaide got "Sexyback" and "Single Ladies", respectively.  Poor Annalise got "E.T" ft. Kanye West.  I don't think I even know that song... I must have been busy hot gluing Peeps when that one came out.



No comments:

Post a Comment