Thursday, February 12, 2015

Fried Dough and the Punic Wars

I know I'm supposed to provide you with some educational insights on Thursdays for "What We're Learning"; but, instead I thought I would share this randomness I found when I was searching through unfinished posts from last year.  It was already entitled "Fried Dough and the Punic Wars"(???)  I hadn't actually written anything, just posted pictures of the kids making elephant ears in their pajamas.  I think it had something to do with Hannibal going... somewhere???... on an elephant and I had planned to tie all of these things neatly together in some witty essay.  But I didn't.  And I forgot where Hannibal was going anyway.  So...think of this as a jumping-off point for your own research.  Or just go make some elephant ears with this handy, graphic tutorial.







2 comments:

  1. Wasn't he going to fight the Roman army or something like that?

    ReplyDelete