Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Another Yarn Along...


I'm joining the Yarn Along again this week...



This week, I started How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk by Faber and Mazlish.  Matt read this book a while ago and has been after me to read it.  I only made it a few pages in before I fell asleep last night; but, it seems like it will be a pretty helpful book around here.  No one listens to either of us at the moment, so we haven't got much to lose!

I actually posted a picture of Aidan's knitting.  We checked out Kid's Knit! from the library a few weeks ago and he has been studying up.  He woke me a little after six last weekend to see if we could start his washcloth.  So, that day, AFTER the sun came up and Joann's opened for business, we got a skein of white cotton yarn and started on a washcloth.  He is a little young and I am a little impatient; but, I think we will get the hang of knitting together eventually... preferably post-dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment