Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Monday Meal Plan (A Day Late)

This weekend, my mom and I went away for a girl's shopping trip.  I spent yesterday getting the house together and catching up on laundry... so, I'm just getting around to our meal plans today.  I've actually got a pretty easy week in the kitchen.

Tonight, I'm making Beef & Mushrooms over Brown Rice to use up some leftovers.  We'll have Steamed Broccoli, Biscuits and a Pumpkin Roll for dessert.

Wednesday, we're having Chicken Noodle Soup, Grilled Cheese and Fresh Fruit.

Thursday, we're headed to a cookout and bonfire so I'm off the clock.

On Friday, I'm making Fried "Uncle Bill" Fish, Carrots and a Tomato Basil Salad.

Saturday,  we're making DIY Homemade Pizzas, a Salad, and maybe some Cupcakes if I've got it in me.

Sunday, for "Fancy Dinner", we're having Lobsters,  Brussels Sprouts and some sort of Butternut Squash and Quinoa Gratin (recipe TBD???) and Apple Dumplings for dessert.

I don't have much of anything exciting planned for breakfasts and lunches this week, just the usual, I guess!  Saturday, there is lots happening all day at the farm market so we might just get breakfast and lunch while we're there!

What are you cooking this week???  Let me know in the comments below! I'm always looking for inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment