Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lucky Charms



This week's Iron Craft Challenge #12 is "Wanna Get Lucky". My inspiration for this yummy treat came from a half-eaten bag of Lucky Charms cereal I saw in the snack cupboard last week at play group. I have been thinking about them ever since. I looked around online and found about a million copies of the same recipe for Lucky Charms Treats. They are just about the same as Rice Krispie Treats and super easy to make. If you are one of my whole foods-loving friends, you should probably read no further.


Lucky Charms Treats

Melt 3 T. butter and 25 large marshmallows over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in 5 c. Lucky Charms cereal. Press into greased pan, cool and slice. (We used a 9 X 5 and they were a little thin. Next time I would use a smaller pan.) Super simple and yummy!


I can't promise this recipe will bring you much luck, though. The day we made them, a raccoon took up residence in our chimney.

No comments:

Post a Comment