Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Posts and Paczkis



My friends have been encouraging me to start blogging again.  In the past, it has taken me a lot of time to try to find something interesting to blog about, photograph nicely, and then write about in some entertaining way.  I have felt that if I couldn't do it frequently and perfectly, then I shouldn't bother.  BUT, I can't really do much of anything frequently and pretty-much NOTHING perfectly, and still I have missed blogging.  So, I'm going to give it a go, infrequently -with whatever happens to be going on... sometimes dull, poorly photographed and probably not all that well-written.  I'm sure you guys are going to REALLY enjoy it!  

We kicked off our Fat Tuesday with some Paczski(s?) early this morning before we got into our school work.  We didn't stand in line in Hamtramck for hours to get the authentic ones.  We just picked some up at the grocery store last night on the way home from church.  Everyone cranked through their work today so that we could make it to the bakery to pick up our King Cake before they closed.  I spent the afternoon working on some Fat Tuesday recipes while the kids played in the snow.  You should check back tomorrow for some recipes, activity ideas, and pics of kids that didn't get "the baby" crying and pouting.  I mean, unless I have quit blogging by then...






No comments:

Post a Comment